Part Time Weekend Receptionist
Company: University Retirement Community
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Overview: Do you want to work in a fun and exciting
environment?University Retirement Community is the place for you!
Currently we are seeking a Part Time Weekend Receptionist!
University Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement
Community (CCRC) located in Davis, California. Residents enjoy
comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment
or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a
comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should
their health care needs change. Work Schedule : Saturday & Sunday;
1:00PM - 9:00PM Responsibilities: Assisting employees and residents
with their needs as they relate to the responsibilities below:
- Project an outgoing, friendly personality while meeting and
greeting visitors to the main community building.
- Assures all who enter the building are wearing a mask and
complete the screening process for COVID.
- Answers phone and provides information to caller or directs the
call to the appropriate staff person.
- Charge residents using our POS register system.
- Distribute flyers and notices to residents in their mailboxes
and by email. Qualifications:
- One (1) year of experience in clercial office work, reception,
scheduling, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude, attention to detail and enjoy
interfacing with staff/residents.
- Learn emergency procedures and act in a calm manner when there
is an emergency.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and be comfortable working
with Microsoft office and standard office equipment.
- Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is
a requirement for employment.
Keywords: University Retirement Community, Davis , Part Time Weekend Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!