Administrative Specialist - Software Division
Company: DMG MORI USA
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Title: Administrative SpecialistReports to: - - - - Manager,
Software Promotion TeamLocation: DMG MORI Software Technology
Solutions USA, Davis, CAHours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to
5:00pmClassification: Non ExemptTravel: - - - - - - - - - - - 5% or
lessEmployment is conditioned on DMG MORI's ability to obtain and
maintain any necessary export licensing.This position will provide
administrative support to the DMG MORI Software Technology
Solutions Team, understand the DMG MORI vision and mission, and
actively pursue the extraordinary on a daily basis. -This employee
will be driven and eager to join a team that strives for
excellence, accountability, and a service culture in an atmosphere
of professionalism.Essential Job Functions:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to our department staff.
- Order processing (quoting, order entry, PO receiving and
- Checking account status, updating account information, entering
new customer data into the system.
- Preparing sales reports and proposals.
- Developing and mailing correspondence, answering telephones,
and filing (customer files, sales orders, invoices).
- Parts procurements and inventory tracking.
- Managing all shipping arrangements.
- Coordinating meetings/trainings.
- Maintaining presentable office space and office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Requirements:
- Associate's Degree.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Proficient skill of Microsoft Excel, basic skill of Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong detail orientation with analytical skills and deductive
- Exceptional organization skills and flexibility working in a
fast paced setting.
- Remarkable customer service skills; good listener, excellent
follow-up, and willing to support and help others.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Baan, or similar) and/or
Order Management system preferred.
- Japanese or German knowledge a plus.Work Environment: General
office environment will be experienced. There will be periodic
exposure to manufacturing environments which may present possible
hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and
other automated and manual machinery. -Physical Demands: Frequent:
Sitting at desk, utilizing computers and phones. Repetitive hand,
wrist, arm, and shoulder movements.Periodic: Standing, walking,
bending, and stooping.Occasional: Business travel. Lifting,
pushing, and pulling objects.
Keywords: DMG MORI USA, Davis , Administrative Specialist - Software Division, Administration, Clerical , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!