Promotional Communications Manager
Posted on: June 13, 2022
HM.CLAUSE is a Business Unit of Limagrain, an international
agricultural co-operative founded and managed by farmers. HM.CLAUSE
specializes in the breeding, production, and sale of vegetable
seeds. From the world market to the farmer's market, we collaborate
with our customers to deliver successful solutions for the
agricultural challenges of today and produce the highest quality
vegetable seeds for the future. Our global team of experts and
state-of-the-art research facilities enable us to work side-by-side
with growers to provide the most regionally relevant and reliable
vegetable seeds available.
POSITION SUMMARYThe Promotional Communications Manager works under
the management of the Global Communications Director and is
responsible for a determined geographical area, corresponding to
North America and Australia.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESWithin the territory, the
Promotional Communications Manager will:
- Manage the Communications team and external communication
- Direct management of a team composed of several persons (local
- Animate local communications coordinators' teams
- Promote a solid "customer service" mindset (regarding internal
or external clients)
- Provide team with a clear annual roadmap.
- Help in defining and validate each local annual communications
action plan, aligned with the annual roadmap
- Control implementation of the local annual communication
- Help in defining each associated local communications plan
budget & control, and its alignment with forecasts
- Deliver regular guidance and advice to the team in order to
improve their efficiency
- Provide their team operational support when needed
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge to the team and develop their
skills through tools, methodologies and trainings.
- As Project Leader for the Product Strategy Committee, define
the strategy to promote our products and brands with Marketing and
- Control the implementation of the local communications action
plans, while assuring integration of corporate communications
actions decided at the BU Level.
- As a member of the Communications Global Management Team,
participate actively to global projects (Branding strategy,
Downstream approach, Budget monitoring, creation of added value
communications concept, etc.)
- Reports to: Global Communications Director
- Supervisory responsibilities: 2-5 employees
- Travel Requirements: 20 to 30%.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or
Communications. Masters is a plus
- EXPERIENCE: 10 years of experience in the
- LANGUAGE: English skills are required. Spanish language skills
a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office, familiarity with design software (e.g.
Photoshop, InDesign..) and content management systems
Keywords: HM.CLAUSE, Davis , Promotional Communications Manager, Executive , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!