Private Duty Aide (Caregiver)
Company: University Retirement Community
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Overview:Univeristy Retirement Community is looking for a
Part-Time Private Duty Aide to join our team.This position will
assist with showers or other bath care, provide companionship and
general support for Residents who need supervision and extra
University Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement
Community (CCRC) located in Davis, California. Residents enjoy
comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment
or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a
comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should
their health care needs change.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and vision for full-time
- 401k with company match
- Access to On-site Fitness & Aquatic Center
- Complimentary shift meals
- Vacation, sick, and Holiday Pay
- Employee wellness classes and other employee related
- Employee Scholarships Available
Pre-employment testing includes drug testing, fingerprint
background check, reference checks, TB test and physical
- Requires some knowledge of the nursing field.(E) At least one
year of experience as a Caregiver.
- Must be CPR certified within the first year of employment.
- Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is
a requirement for employment.
Keywords: University Retirement Community, Davis , Private Duty Aide (Caregiver), Healthcare , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!