Occupational Therapist (OT) - SNF / LTC - Contract
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: January 10, 2022
A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for an
experienced or newly graduated Occupational Therapist / OT to join
their growing team for a contract assignment!The Occupational
Therapist / OT is responsible for the assessment of referred
patients that require rehabilitation services which includes:
providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition,
functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential
for rehabilitation. Also, the Occupational Therapist / OT will
establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals
determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance under
the direction of the Physician. As well, the Occupational Therapist
/ OT must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients,
document and record the patient's condition and educate patients
and families in an appropriate occupational therapy method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist / OT or
proactively in the process of the application process for current
state licensure as an Occupational Therapist / OT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services / interventions
in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
About Centra:Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment
firm focusing on finding you an Occupational Therapy Job, OT Job,
OT Travel Job, Travel Occupational Therapy Job, Occupational
Therapist Job and Travel OT Job. We have many dynamic positions
with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and
various settings to meet each healthcare professional's
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that
will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- License and medical reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to
contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in
finding an optimal career.
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Davis , Occupational Therapist (OT) - SNF / LTC - Contract, Healthcare , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!