Area Marketing Manager
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Robert Half is seeking an Area Marketing Manager for a unique
opportunity to contribute in the implementation of marketing and
communications strategies. This role will require intimate
knowledge of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and
campaign execution. This full-time employment opportunity is based
in the Davis, California area, and requires the candidate to work
- Creating the marketing strategy and also execute the strategy
to elevate current practices.
- Manage the marketing budget from start to finish.
- Write brochures and marketing assets, and collaborate with
agency partners as needed.
- Be data-driven for analysis trends and market conditions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and present to
executives and stakeholders.
- Provide marketing and communications support for the Sales team
with annual marketing plans that are aligned with the corporate
- Own the 4Ps and be responsible to localize global marketing
campaigns, develop regional marketing materials, plan events, and
secure promotional items that are aligned with each division.
- Responsible for all areas of local marketing including local
market research, sales tools, promotions, tradeshows, seminars, and
website and digital channels.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business discipline
- Budget management experience. Having responsibility for annual
plans, media planning, and budgets.
- Event management experience (in person and online
- Experience managing design vendors/freelancers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to tailor messaging to various target audiences.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability and able to work on
- Ability to execute with flawless detail while keeping
visibility of the broader strategy.
- Experience with a CRM.
- Proficiency in social monitoring software and Google
- Lead with analytics and be data-driven.
- Marketing research and analysis.
- Manage multiple projects, implementations, and campaigns.
- Work with sales team and customer service teams to partner and
develop strategies for the specific market.
- Experience working with channels.
- Advertising agency experience a plus.
Keywords: Robert Half, Davis , Area Marketing Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!