barista - Store# 54610, RICHARDS & RESEARCH
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of
who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store
team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities
to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together
to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which
is why we call ourselves Starbucks "partners." Starbucks is a place
of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value
the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks barista, you'll create the Starbucks Experience for
our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted
products. You'll be in an energetic store environment where you'll
have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work
alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee
and smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the
power to be the best moment in each customer's day. True to Our
Mission & Values, working together we can inspire and nurture the
human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a
You'd make a great barista if you:
* Consider yourself a "people person," and enjoy meeting
* Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to
* Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
* Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
* Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage
* Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and
* Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work
* Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
* Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible
part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition
coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health
coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock &
savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What's
more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for
paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
Summary of Experience
* No previous experience required
* Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with
or without reasonable accommodation
* Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings,
evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
* Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing
quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety
and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering
and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant
* Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for
customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity
of ingredients or substituted ingredients
* Available to perform many different tasks within the store during
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to learn quickly
* Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
and request clarification when needed
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to build relationships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. We are committed to creating a diverse and
welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds
and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our
mission and values while serving customers throughout our global
communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA , veterans and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants
with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a
manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances.
Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable
accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact
us at email@example.com.
Keywords: Starbucks, Davis , barista - Store# 54610, RICHARDS & RESEARCH, Hospitality & Tourism , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!