Company: Stratovan Corporation
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Stratovan is a leading developer of next-generation interactive
imaging software for the global medical device and diagnostic
markets. Our solutions have broad application to disciplines beyond
healthcare, such as life sciences and airport security. Stratovan's
core product line includes a range of novel next-generation visual
analysis applications including 3D image viewing station software,
airport screening simulation software, and system solutions
including Automated Threat Recognition (ATR), DICOM and DICOS
(Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine/Security) based
toolsets. Our innovative 3D surgical planning and diagnostic tools
are used in orthopedics, craniofacial surgery, neuroimaging,
oncology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, paleontology, anthropology
and veterinary medicine.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help expand and reinforce
our collection of applications through high quality code, novel
techniques, and collaboration. The ideal candidate has experience
in Full-Stack development using C++. They must have a strong
background in Object-Oriented Programming, be comfortable with
Linux, macOS, and/or Windows development, and have the ability to
fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets
efficiently. They should be at ease working in an agile environment
and should embody a passion for continuous improvement and
test-driven development. Most importantly, they should have a
strong passion for "saving lives through software".
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate
technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Design and execute abstract coding requirements into concrete
- Test software development methodology in an agile
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in
existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business
users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant
- Must be a US Citizen due to nature of work with US government
and undergo background check process.
- Hands-on experience working with C++
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing
frameworks such as GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies using
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
equivalent experience. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the medical, life sciences, or airport security
- Experience with Cyber Security, Computer Vision, Machine
Learning, and/or 3D Visualization.
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field.
Keywords: Stratovan Corporation, Davis , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!