Posted on: January 5, 2022
Software Engineer will assist in the design, development,
layout, testing, and evaluation of software solutions to monitor
and control mechanical and electro-mechanical
- Under general supervision, incumbent will design, develop,
code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing
- Develop software solutions by following software development
lifecycle - requirements gathering, prototyping, architectural
design, implementation, testing and debugging, support with product
release, customer training and software maintenance.
- Participate in code reviews and peer reviews
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement
- Document requirements and design specifications using flow
charts, UML diagram, sequence diagrams
- Follow change management workflow and clearly documents source
code for traceability
- Work with technical staff to understand and resolve problems
with software, resolve customer complaints with software, and
respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements in a team
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies, programming
techniques, and determine feasibility of integration of new
concepts into new and existing software products Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- 2+years of software development experience (windows desktop
and/or web applications).
- Strong understanding of software fundamentals, database design,
web application development.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle/SQL Server/Postgres) and NoSQL
(Mongo DB) databases.
- Experience developing applications using C/C++/C#, ASP.net, and
- Ability to verify and analyze software defects.
- Ability to collaborate with international teams to ensure clear
definition of specifications and requirements.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps
Nice to have:
- Application development using Azure platform services
- Experience with visualization and analysis of time series
- Experience with application development for IIoT Work
Environment: There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing
environments which may present hazards such as noise, electricity,
chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual
Keywords: Experis, Davis , SOFTWARE ENGINEER, IT / Software / Systems , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!