Posted on: May 10, 2022
We are seeking a mid to senior level software developer to join
our team. The successful candidate should be comfortable in all
aspects of software development. This person should be comfortable
working both independently and in a small group. We are seeking an
individual willing to learn as well as be flexible and creative.
Ideal candidate will perform the following:
- Develop Microsoft ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#
- Use Visual studio for application development.
- Determine solutions to technical hurdles that may arise during
the design, testing and maintenance process.
- Collaborate with testing team, design team, and implementation
team using various diagrams, flow charts and models to assist with
- Identify and address performance concerns including fixing bugs
and/or addressing client concerns.
- Ensure that projects meet client deadlines.
- Document aspects of the system/project for future upgrades and
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer
Engineering/CIS/MIS or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within software
- Some knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MySQL,
- Exposure to cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services/AWS).
- Attention to detail and organization to be ablet work on
various parts of a system or application while being accurate and
- The ability to adapt and work on multiple different projects in
the same day.
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment and
communicate. Examples include team white board sessions,
storyboarding design concepts, and fleshing out pros and cons of
various design options.
Keywords: Experis, Davis , .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!