Software Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We have a need for a Software Manufacturing Engineer. Ideal
candidate will develop and maintain Software Test Applications and
a Manufacturing Software Infrastructure needed to troubleshoot and
test ROV and Manipulator Products. Also will support ethernet/IP
network, network systems administration, Cloud based storage, and
code development using C#. Additional Duties:
- Support Production operations with Product testing issues and
- Develop test automation for new or existing high-volume
- Co-develop PCBA test fixtures and Applications with Mechanical
- Develop and maintain system to assign and distribute MAC
addresses within our facility and to vendors.
- Develop and maintain test computer Software and Windows
- Design testing platforms for new products by collaborating with
a cross-disciplined team.
- Troubleshooting electrical devices using DMMs, reading
schematics, basic circuit analysis.Skills needed:
- You have BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or Similar
- Three (3) years of experience developing software.
- The ability to write specifications and other
- Three (3) years of professional experience developing
applications using C#, and .Net.
- Direct experience developing network-enabled applications using
- 1 year experience and proficiency writing Python Code.
- Proficiency using source code control systems preferably
- Experience integrating software with electromechanical
- Ability to communicate well and provide troubleshooting
assistance through email with offsite vendors, or Field Support
- Serial port programming experience.
- Network packet programming experience.
- 1 year experience diagnosing/troubleshooting/maintaining closed
Ethernet networks. For example, proficiency with DHCP and network
analyzer tools such as Wireshark.
- Experience with complex Robotic Systems, including networked
sensors and electro-mechanical components.
- SharePoint familiarity.
- Project management or project leadership experience.
- Familiarity with DDS, ROS, RTOSes.
- Agile software development experience.
- PLC programming experience.
Keywords: Experis, Davis , Software Manufacturing Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!