Manufacturing Engineer - Software
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Software Manufacturing Engineer will develop and maintain
Software Test Applications and a Manufacturing Software
Infrastructure needed to troubleshoot and test ROV and Manipulator
Products within our Manufacturing Facility, Support Ethernet/IP
network, network systems administration, Cloud based storage, and
code development using C#.Job description
- Support Production operations with Product testing issues and
- Develop test automation for new or existing high-volume
- Co-develop PCBA test fixtures and Applications with Mechanical
- Develop and maintain system to assign and distribute MAC
addresses within our facility and to vendors.
- Develop and maintain test computer Software and Windows
- Design testing platforms for new products by collaborating with
a cross-disciplined team.
- Troubleshooting electrical devices using DMMs, reading
schematics, basic circuit analysis.You are meant for this job if
- You have BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or Similar
- Three (3) years of experience developing software.
- The ability to write specifications and other
- Three (3) years of professional experience developing
applications using C#, and .Net.
- Direct experience developing network-enabled applications using
- 1 year experience and proficiency writing Python Code.
- Proficiency using source code control systems preferably
- Experience integrating software with electromechanical
- Ability to communicate well and provide troubleshooting
assistance through email with offsite vendors, or Field Support
- Serial port programming experience.
- Network packet programming experience.
- 1 year experience diagnosing/troubleshooting/maintaining closed
Ethernet networks. For example, proficiency with DHCP and network
analyzer tools such as Wireshark.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with complex Robotic Systems, including networked
sensors and electro-mechanical components.
- SharePoint familiarity.
- Project management or project leadership experience.
- Familiarity with DDS, ROS, RTOSes.
- Agile software development experience.
- PLC programming experience.Volt is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Volt, Davis , Manufacturing Engineer - Software, IT / Software / Systems , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!