General Manager, Starbucks - Year Round - Northstar
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This could be your opportunity to begin your career in retail
management! As a Starbucks store manager, your store will be a
meaningful part of your local community. You will help pave the way
for your team to provide daily guest connections with customers
they meet and see every day. You will own your store’s operations,
staffing, customer happiness, product quality, financial
performance and team development. General Manager provides an
ambitious spirit & personality in the operation by bringing
interpersonal skills, leadership and a warm friendly presence in
the quick serve restaurant environment.
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes
the mission of both Starbucks and Vail Resorts.
- Maintains a professional and calm demeanor.
- Develop job descriptions, service guidelines, conducts training
sessions and schedules staff.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and separating food
- Develops positive relationships with and contributes to a
positive working environment for the staff.
- Leads all aspects of merchandising and sales of food and
- Responsible for the accurate completion of daily reporting and
- Models a customer comes first demeanor and delivers legendary
guest service. Ensures that all team members are providing
legendary guest service.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving product and completing
monthly inventories in allotted time.
- Ensures all sanitation and safety policies are being
- Reviews store environment and key indicators to identify
problems, concerns, opportunities, and strengths within the team
- Maintains all cash and company assets in a secure manner.
- Complete, verify and submit payroll accurately and on
- Supports store operations by recognizing and reinforcing
individual and team accomplishments through existing interpersonal
tools and makes recommendations/changes for new, creative, and
impactful methods if recognitions.
- Supervises all costs and to maintain cost of sales, labor,
operating and overhead expenses within budgeted guidelines.
- Responsible for achieving guest service goals.
- Responsible for capital planning and implementation.
- Maintain facilities and equipment in good condition.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years of restaurant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in café/coffee bar.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for extended
periods of time, and to perform strenuous physical labor in
inclement weather conditions.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and
- Flexible working hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Must be a certified Starbucks barista, trainer, and Licensed
Store Leader, and undergo Starbucks Management training within the
first 45 days of employment.
- Previous Starbucks management experience.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and seek customer
problems or issues.
- Good organization and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to connect with employees, guests, and customers to
provide excellent service.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain
park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for
families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra
Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a
few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore
everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar
team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the "Top 25
Ski Towns in the World." www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 300767
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Davis , General Manager, Starbucks - Year Round - Northstar, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!