Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Jump start your career with an amazing management opportunity!
PRB Management, LLC is looking for a District Manager to join their
We are seeking an energetic and hard-working individual with
restaurant experience for a District Manager position in
Sacramento, Stockton, Vallejo and the East Bay.
The District Manager provides overall leadership and direct
supervision of multiple restaurants in Northern CA. Additionally,
the District Manager ensures each Restaurant General Manager meets
or exceeds company expectations.
Primary responsibilities include Customer Satisfaction, Product
Quality, Financial Operations and Human Resources.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits upon eligibility,
including medical, dental, and vision; vacation, sick, and holiday
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or equivalent Taco
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the
selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial
performance and employee satisfaction.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Must deliver excellence and excel in team leadership.
- Must be business savvy, with a high drive for results with
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, automobile
insurance, reliable transportation, and a clean DMV record.
- Must travel to designated stores and work with management team
on a regular basis.
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Keywords: Taco Bell, Davis , District Manager, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!