Administrator in Training (AIT)
Company: Covenant Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an
integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to
achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Courtyard Healthcare Center team, you will lead
and manage the facility and utilize available resources to provide
quality, caring services to all residents and patients, and achieve
desired clinical and financial results, by accomplishing the
specific business goals
- Must have, as a minimum 5-7 years experience in a supervisory
capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Must meet the requirements to enter into a state approved AIT
prgoram, and be able to obtain an Administrstor's license following
course completion and licensing process.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a
health related degree is preferred, but not required.
Keywords: Covenant Care, Davis , Administrator in Training (AIT), Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!