Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Taco Bell - PRB Management, LLC is seeking energetic Restaurant
Our goal is to empower you be a great leader, develop a positive
culture and grow with our organization.
The overall success of your restaurant is in your capable hands.
You identify the strongest crew and train them to deliver the best
customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the
standard that all other managers strive for. You will be in charge
of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted
and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a
team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting,
optimistic and rewarding.
Our Benefits for You:
- Competitive Wage w/ annual increases
- Quarterly results-based Incentive plan
- Health Insurance plan with options to upgrade
- Dependent Health coverage; 90%+ employer funded ... a
- Two Dental plan options
- $100,000 Employer funded Life Insurance policy
- Vacation Time; accruals begin at date of hire. Immediate
eligibility for paid holidays
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program with employer match (eff. 5/1/20)
- A uniquely rich and positive Company Culture emphasizing mutual
respect, diversity and inclusion, learning, personal & professional
growth, and care for each individual.
- Role Model positive leadership, high energy, effective
communication and personal integrity to build and maintain a
respectful, results oriented Culture.
- Lead and Supervise a team of employees to ensure compliance
with Brand standards, Company policies & procedures, and Government
rules & regulations
- Demonstrate curiosity and a passion to learn, to teach, and to
help others grow their skills and careers.
- Learn and execute in the areas of Revenue Growth, Financial
Control, Human Resources, Customer Relations, Marketing, Facilities
Maintenance, Technology, and Administrative Duties.
- Energetic with a positive outlook.
- Aptitude to learn in this ever-changing business
- Highschool diploma (College degree is a positive).
- Previous qualified management experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer and technology understanding.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for
PRB/Taco Bell employees. It is not all--inclusive, and a similar
job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be
Keywords: Taco Bell, Davis , Restaurant General Manager, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!