Physical Therapist, PT, Home Health
Company: Covenant Care
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Why choose to work for Elevate Home Health?
Our unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, with the
integration of preventative and curative programs, brings together
the latest in clinical excellence and empowers our clients to
achieve their optimal level of living and independence. We are a
home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for
the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and
personal care to elevate recovery and promote independence, all in
the comfort of the patient's home.
As part of the Solano County home health team, you'll enjoy
comprehensive benefits and employee programs:
- Excellent pay, including PTO days and holidays
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k, life insurance
- PT license renewal reimbursement
- Point of service documentation with iPad technology
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Flexible scheduling
We have full time, part time and PRN/per diem opportunities.
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to
949-482-6380 to learn more now!
- Master's degree in Physical Therapy
- Active Physical Therapy license
- Ability to practice physical therapy unencumbered within state
and federal guidelines
- At least one year of experience working as a Physical
- Home health experience
- Home Care Home Base documentation experience
Essential qualities and attributes:
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team attitude
Keywords: Covenant Care, Davis , Physical Therapist, PT, Home Health, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!