Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these
words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who
share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our
core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests
and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Northstar
California /Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full
passion for everything our company stands for, including our
commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the
environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what
they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to
Night Events are scheduled for most Fridays-Sundays through the
summer. Shifts start at 4:00PM and generally end around Midnight.
We would ask for a commitment to work a minimum of 3-4 per
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited
- The daily operation of assigned aerial lift and related
- Following all specified standard procedures for safety,
mechanical, weather and emergency conditions.
- Continually remaining vigilant as to the needs of both the
mechanical lift and the skiing customers.
- Maintaining all work areas in neat, clean and safe
- Loading and Unloading Bikes at assigned lift stations.
- Advising and assisting hikers and bikers in a pleasant,
- Maintaining loading / unloading areas, lift entrances and mazes
in such a manner as to make it as easy as possible for guests to
load and unload.
- Preparing the appropriate daily lift reports.
- Maintaining cooperative attitude with fellow employees.
- Communicating problems to your Supervisor and /or lift
- Following all specified guidelines and requirements for
appearance, attendance and "customer service".
- Applicants must be capable of maintaining a constant awareness
of the people and equipment within an assigned work area, and able
to exercise reasonable judgment at all times.
- Applicants should be prepared to learn, understand and follow
the procedures, standards and techniques spelled out in the Lift
Operations Training Program and other required training
- Applicants must comply with the uniform and appearance
standards for their entire term of employment.
- Applicants should comply with the attendance requirements for
their entire term of employment.
- Applicants must be prepared to follow the "guest service"
guidelines and make guest service a top priority for their entire
term of employment.
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Learn more about:
Northstar - http://www.northstarcalifornia.com/
Our Grooming Policy - http://jobs.vailresorts.com/info/company-policies.aspx
Working for Northstar - www.NorthstarCalifornia.com/welcome
One of the finest year-round mountain resorts in North America,
Northstar California is host to a base area village featuring
unique shops and restaurants, a conference center, 9,000 square
foot outdoor skating rink, on-site lodging, special events and
more! A winter sport enthusiast's paradise, Northstar offers 97 ski
trails spread across 3,170 acres, award-winning terrain parks and
snow sports including alpine and Telemark skiing, snowboarding,
cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing. Summer activities
include mountain biking, golfing, scenic lift rides for sightseeing
and hiking, and fly-fishing!
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain
park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for
families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra
Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a
few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore
everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar
team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the "Top 25
Ski Towns in the World." www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 306887