Company: Covenant Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an
integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to
achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Courtyard Healthcare Center team, you will
prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet
specifications, facility procedures directed by the Dietary Manager
to ensure optimum food quality service.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must meet all license, certification, training or credentials
as required by the State.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.
- At least 1 year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled
nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred,
but not required.
Keywords: Covenant Care, Davis , Cook, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!