PC Technician: Senior Coordinator - Year Round - Northstar
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The PC Technician: Senior Coordinator is an on-site IT position
that provides and coordinates day-to-day support, maintenance, and
assistance for all IT hardware and software at a Vail Resorts
location. The Senior Coordinator supports and completes a variety
of tasks, including providing end-user support for computer
hardware and peripherals, assisting with procurement, creating and
updating documentation/SOPs, assists, trains and mentors coworkers,
and uses a work ticket management system to track progress and
document solutions. The Senior Coordinator works as part of the IT
team to proactively identify problems and facilitate solutions,
repair hardware and software in a Windows Client/Server LAN
environment, and support multiple point of sale systems in a manner
that provides an Experience of a Lifetime for employees and guests.
The Senior Coordinator prioritizes safety and guest service while
living the company's core values to deliver excellent IT support.
The PC Tech Senior Coordinator has much in common with the PC Tech
Coordinator, and, in addition, comes to the position with IT
experience; develops a working knowledge of Vail's organizational
structure, updates and/or creates SOPs; assists, trains and mentors
IT coworkers; and assists with procurement.
- Prioritize and ensure personal, coworker and guest safety in
all aspects of your work.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Engage in company trainings and initiatives to support
- Develop and exercise competency supporting Vail Resorts
internal applications and systems, addressing issues that can be
resolved locally and escalating as appropriate.
- Use the work ticket management system to manage total work flow
for support tickets in alignment with company metrics and Key
Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Mentor/share job knowledge with junior PC Techs.
- Coordinate and support the relocation and re-installation of IT
equipment in offices, outlets, special event sites, etc.
- Provide exceptional guest service while supporting users and
collaborating with coworkers, ensuring the Experience of a
Drive Value for the Company:
- Provide support for resort and remote-location sales points and
- Provide end-user support of IT-approved technology, including
workstations, peripherals, printers, telephones, time clocks,
- Configure, track, maintain and properly dispose of IT-approved
technology, including workstations, point of sale systems,
hand-held devices, peripherals, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and SOPs, as
- Strive for continual improvement and growth by actively
participating in company and IT-specific training.
- Suggest and implement new ideas and tactics for improving user
support and the guest experience.
- Develop working knowledge of Vail Resorts IT organizational
structure and processes.
- Mentor and share job knowledge/skills with junior PC
- Assist with procurement.
- Follow and ensure that all users are following IT-related
company procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Perform tasks with integrity by always doing the right
- Engage and support the community--contribute to its
- Promote all company values. Be Inclusive:
- Welcome and engage with all guests and coworkers.
- Support and engage in the company's diversity, equity and
- Maintain a positive attitude with all aspects of the job.
- Enjoy the benefits of working for a ski company and have fun in
a way that encourages coworkers to do the same.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and friendly.
- Solution oriented with desire to learn new skills.
- Familiar with technology support in an enterprise
- Able to work independent and prioritize work load.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to move 50 lbs (with assistance if needed).
- Should be able to work a schedule that can include weekends and
- Ability to ski or snowboard at intermediate level, or desire to
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid US driver's license
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain
park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for
families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra
Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a
few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore
everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar
team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the "Top 25
Ski Towns in the World." www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313028
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Davis , PC Technician: Senior Coordinator - Year Round - Northstar, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!