Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Posted on: October 15, 2021
The Branch Procurement Specialist is responsible for the
equipment/parts order life cycle, from start to finish. This
includes supporting and coordinating with the Sales and Service
departments. Project planning and management for all
equipment and parts orders, from start to finish, is managed by
- Management and creation of quotes and contracts
- Fulfills all equipment orders from Equipment
Specialists, Territory Sales Representatives and
all internal/external customers, while maintaining an optimum
inventory of items and determining an ideal source for
- Manages invoices, prepares purchase orders, maintains equipment
files, processes credits and returns, and tracks first
- Verifies orders upon receipt from the shipper and stages
equipment for delivery or installation
- Coordinates the installation of equipment with the Service
Department, Equipment Specialist, Territory Salesperson and the
- References master data vendor price lists and creates equipment
files and notes in CRM
- Manages all warranty claims, manufacturer repairs, and
- Manages the parts life-cycle: ordering, receiving,
invoicing, returns, and inventory management
- Works closely with TechEdge Service Coordinator(s) for all
resource and project planning
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson’s values and
professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
Project planning for this position will
track the entire cycle of an equipment/parts order including:
- Sales order
- Equipment orders (PO) / Timing determination between
vendors and customers
- Site evaluation
- Resource planning (scheduling)
- Punch list
In It For You:
competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our
- Full Medical,
Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness
- 401(k) Match
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay &
- Volunteer Time
Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid
Parental and Adoption Leave.
(Employee Assistance Program).
Click here to see what it’s
like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson
isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company,
Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity
and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and
differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome
Keywords: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., Davis , Procurement Specialist, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!