Company: CTL Management
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Who We Are
CTL Management, Inc., a subsidiary of The Randall Group, Inc. is
a leading West Coast property management company with over thirty
years of experience managing apartment communities. With almost
10,000 apartments in Oregon, California and Washington, CTL
Management is currently seeking entry level Maintenance Technicians
to join our team of professionals.
What We Are Looking For
No experience? No problem! CTL Management is
currently seeking entry level Maintenance Technician candidates
throughout the Sacramento-Metro area. We will train you to
become a successful team member with our hands-on training,
continuing education programs and we will even provide a basic tool
set. Have experience? Great! We offer a higher starting wage
for those with job related experience.
Basic Job Functions
- Maintain the property’s exterior to enhance overall curb
- Assist in all types of maintenance such as painting, apartment
turnover, and servicing apartment homes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- On-call duties in accordance with scheduling and handling
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Property Manager as
deemed appropriate to meet goals and objectives established for the
- Take a pre-employment assessment.
- Pass a pre-employment background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana).
- Have a current driver’s license.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Competitive Wage plus Commissions
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- Rent Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The CTL Culture
CTL Management is driven by a team-oriented atmosphere and
guided by our strong set of core values which are the reason for
our continued success. Our core values are:
- Teamwork & Communication
- Find the Solution
- Continual Improvement
- Hands-on Process-driven Management
- Flat Out Get Stuff Done
- Celebrate Success
- Integrity & Honesty
- Results Matter
- Dedication and Commitment
We celebrate success with annual events such as:
- Holiday party
- Bowling tournament
- Company picnic
- Golf tournament
- High School or Equivalent or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Dependability and Reliability
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: CTL Management, Davis , Maintenance Technician, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!