Field Service Foreman CBPP - West Sacramento,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Field Service Foremen is responsible for the
supervision of Field Technicians I & II. Ensures that Health and
Safety requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed
on time and within budget.
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all
* Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency
response supervisor certifications.
* Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that
the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the
* Works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of
manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next
* Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure
contractual obligations are met. Prepares and submits project
progression status reports and ensures change orders are
completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is
* Quick and immediate response when you are on call or secure
coverage for your shift and communicate your replacement's name to
* Accurate completion and submission of daily work sheets for
proper billing to customer.
* Health and Safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
* Training and mentoring of Field Technicians I & II and will also
provide input to the Field Service General Manager regarding
performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has
* Maintains in good working order and appearance assigned Company
vehicle and other equipment that is assigned.
* Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by
management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors
* High School diploma or equivalent required. Degree in
Environmental Studies is preferred.
* 2+ years work or industry related experience.
* Knowledgeable and able to perform excavations.
* Heavy equipment operation experience.
* Emergency Response Supervisor training and Marine Spill Response
* Knowledge of chemicals and background preferred.
* Must pass both written and practical competency exam for a field
* Must complete and keep current confined space entry (CSE)
* 40 Hour OSHA Training.
* Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
* Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations,
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) waste codes, manifesting and
Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) preferred.
* Knowledge of RCRA requirements/regulations.
* Understands the manpower and equipment requirements that are
required to complete assignments.
* Leadership, supervisory and mentoring skills.
* Able to travel, work weekends, wear a pager and be
* Able to work with little if no direct supervision and an aptitude
to complete assigned work.
* Strong mechanical ability.
* Able to make real-time decisions in the field.
* Requires standing, lifting, pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping,
reaching, stooping and crouching.
* Requires climbing, speaking, listening, need to determine color
and need clarity of vision at 2 feet or more (with or without
* Occasional requires sitting, walking, and crawling.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check
and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical
exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Davis , Field Service Foreman CBPP - West Sacramento,CA, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!