Company: Communicare Health Centers
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Training Coordinator will work with the Associate Director
of Risk Management, Compliance and Training and other organization
leaders to implement, evaluate, and coordinate a comprehensive
training program for the organization. CommuniCare Health Centers
is a Federally Qualified Health Center providing comprehensive
patient-centered primary care services including medical, dental,
substance abuse treatment, behavioral health, and outreach services
to low income, multi-ethnic, uninsured, and underinsured
populations.SITE/HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Office
is at CommuniCare Administrative location in Davis, CA. Travel to
other nearby sites is required.
CommuniCare Health Centers provides an inclusive workplace that
promotes and values diversity and life experience. CommuniCare
encourages people of all backgrounds to apply including, but not
limited to those who identify as: Black, indigenous, people of
color, LGBTQIA+ persons, immigrants, refugees, women, people with
disabilities, veterans, individuals of all ages and religions, as
well as those who have experienced the criminal justice system.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management's definition of
essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks
that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
- Manages tasks associated with our Learning Management System,
Relias, including managing course enrollment; administering new
updates to course content; tracking and reporting learning
activities; managing attendees or sign-in sheets, and analyzing
- Maintains training schedules and records and oversees
scheduling employees for ongoing training sessions. Works with
established programs to ensure that all employees receive training
required for their position.
- Updates training materials as needed.
- Designs, prepares, and orders education aids and
- Manages and maintains in-house training facilities and
- Produces periodic reports including outlining training needs
- Performs day to day administrative support for current and
future training initiatives.
- Conducts training and/or arranges on-the-job training or other
trainings as necessary.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in education, human resources, or
healthcare; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods
- Experience with e-learning platforms preferred.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills,
including the ability to communicate effectively with diverse
individuals at all levels of the organization and with external
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Technical skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly desired.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment: *The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Ability to
operate office equipment, including computer equipment. Must be
able to sit or stand for long periods of time, with occasional
walking. Requires a moderate level of mobility, dexterity, and
flexibility in order to perform essential functions. The employee
is occasionally required to stand, walk, bend, reach with hands and
arms, and to lift 25 lbs. Hearing and close vision abilities
required. Work is performed in a typical office environment with
moderate equipment noise. Regular travel to all agency sites
COMPLETED COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
SALARY/BENEFITS:Compensation depends on experience. Medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, EAP, flexible spending
account, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave available.
Keywords: Communicare Health Centers, Davis , Training Coordinator, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!