PCB Designer- AgTech Start-Up
Posted on: August 1, 2022
We build robots for the next frontier of farming. We are a
venture-backed startup based in Davis, CA, and we build robots to
address some of farming's toughest tasks. Here's what we can offer
to you that you can't get anywhere else:
--- The chance to transform an industry and improve the lives of
millions of farmworkers.--- First-hand exposure to an endless
supply of incredibly challenging technical problems.--- The
pressure to invent cutting-edge solutions to said problems (and
mess up along the way).--- Limitless career upside: you grow as we
grow.--- The chance to live in the 'burbs of sunny California and
ride your bike to a farm for work everyday.--- A workplace that
encourages building, learning and deploying. See your work in the
Still interested? Read our mission and the job description below to
see if you're a good fit for us!Use your powers for good! The PCB
Designer reports directly to the Director of Hardware & Systems and
works under the direction of the Executive Technical Director.
- Design circuits for vision, sensors, and monitoring systems on
- Capture schematics and design the layout/routing using Altium
- Collaborate with our skilled mechanical engineering team with
- Debug and facilitate testing of prototypes and production
- Collaborate with firmware engineers that will bring your design
alive.Here's what we'll look for when we select someone to join the
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 2-5 years of professional experience designing print circuit
- Previous design experience with impedance controlled routing
and termination for RF circuits, specifically the SHF band.
- Previous design experience with mixed-signal circuits including
microcontrollers, signal conditioning, etc.
- Experience using an oscilloscope, VNA, and other electrical
- Proficiency with Solidworks and Altium Designer.
- Curiosity for hardware and software development demonstrated
through a personal portfolio or website. Send us a link to your
- Legal work status in the US- please do not apply if you need
visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Keywords: advanced.farm, Davis , PCB Designer- AgTech Start-Up, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!