Orthodontist - Located in Fairfield, CA
Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Located in Fairfield, CA
Our team of Orthodontists perform a variety of orthodontic
procedures on children and adult patients. In addition to Twin
Brackets, patients have the option of clear aligners with our
brand, Clear Arc. We're big on teamwork, so you'll be working with
trained assistants to provide the best treatment for your patients.
We want you to be able to build a relationship with your patients
as you transform their smiles.
We build your daily schedule with appointments in a way that allows
you to maximize time with each patient, so you don't feel rushed.
Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can
focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome Orthodontists of all different experience levels,
including recent graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On
Bonuses and Relocation Packages available for select locations.
Apply today to learn more!
Here's a few reasons why Orthodontists love to work with
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Our Orthodontists have the option to connect with Orthodontists
in our Quality Management Department to receive Guidance and
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice
owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical
aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more!
- Guaranteed Daily Rate plus a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidates Qualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate
Western Dental Services, Inc. and all relevant affiliates (such as
Brident Dental & Vital Smiles) are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Davis , Orthodontist - Located in Fairfield, CA, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!