Manufacturing Engineer - Electrical
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Seeking an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer for a global leader
in the Energy Industry located in Sacramento CAIdeal candidate will
create work instructions, test data sheets, and qualification tests
for manufacturing use. They will participate in cross-functional
teams that perform manufacturing reviews on new designs, tests
prototypes to meet design requirements, and perform tolerance
studies of mating parts.As an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer you
- Specify, designs, and/or fabricates tooling and test
- Develop and performs qualification test procedures.
- Investigates and implements alternative manufacturing methods
- Troubleshooting electrical devices and PCBAs using DMMs,
reading schematics, basic circuit analysis.
- Recommend design changes to increase product manufacturability
- Manage redline drawings through PCO completion.
- Generate and maintain work instructions by working closely with
teams of technicians to constantly maintain quality
- Assists the procurement department in selecting materials
including IC's and other surface-mount devices, connectors, wires
and cables, etc. To be successful in this role you will need:
- BSEE degree or similar
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with electrical and
electromechanical components and systems.
- Experience using ANSI C/C++ or Python.
- Soldering experience.
- Strong reading and interpretation skills for drawings and
- Experience with developing and performing qualification tests
for new production items.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical tolerancing.
- Experience with IPC-A-610/620, electrical assembly
- 3+ years using PCB design software, Altium preferred. (Protel,
- 3+ years of experience with PCBA design.
- Familiar with building prototype wire wrap printed circuit
- Background in tooling/fixture design.
- Knowledge/Experience of PCB fabrication. Volt is an equal
Keywords: Volt, Davis , Manufacturing Engineer - Electrical, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!