Company: La Mesa Rv Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
La Mesa RV A family owned and operated company, La Mesa RV was
founded in 1972. Our original location was in La Mesa, California.
We have recently relocated to Phoenix, AZ. Our business philosophy
is: Customers and Employees are the most important people in the
world. Putting this belief into practice has enabled James K, our
founder to guide LMRV on a path of growth and prosperity. LMRV has
grown over the years to become one of the largest multi-location RV
dealerships in the world and is recognized as a leader in the
industry.Apply to LMRV!! We offer a lot of room to grow
internally!LMRV is currently hiring for a Service Advisor for our
growing team. The ideal candidate is sales focuses with excellent
communication skills and a strong customer focus.SUMMARY: First
line service sales representative. Sells and schedules needed
service work in the service department and handles disposition of
problems/concerns.PAY: Hourly plus commission - Dependent on prior
work experienceSCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, rotating
Saturdays 8am-2:00pmESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains
- Interacts with customers to determine their reasons for seeking
service, and based on such interactions, writes up customers
vehicle problems accurately and clearly on a repair order.
- Test drives the RV with the customer as needed to confirm the
problem or refers to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends
additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their RV and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with the manufacturers
- Perform a walk around to inspect coaches for damage at time of
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts.
- Establishes promised time; checks with dispatcher, if
- Establishes customers method of payment; obtains credit
approval, if necessary.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day; contacts
customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time,
explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers.
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate
- Contacts new buyer once due bill is received.
- Schedules orientations and makes sure unit is ready on
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in
- Inspects all RVs for physical damage prior to customer
- Pre-employment screenings including background and drug
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards- above 90%.
- Strong sales minded individual
- Highly organized
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skillsIf you are
looking for a role within a GROWING industry and a company that
offers a family focused, FUN corporate culture, competitive pay,
healthcare coverage, 401K, PTO, and so much more then APPLY TODAY
to learn more!!Come join our FAMILY - where our core values are:
Fun, Attitude, Make their day, Integrity, Listen and qualitYPlease
take a look at our website: https://www.lamesarv.com/
Keywords: La Mesa Rv Inc, Davis , SERVICE ADVISOR, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!