Posted on: March 17, 2023
Pay Rate: $17.50-19.00 / HourAvailable Shifts-Day ShiftSwing
ShiftNight ShiftDescription-The position is for a fast growing
medical manufacturing company.The Operator opportunity is split up
into three departments. Laser Operators, QC and Wet Lab.Laser
- Machine operating experience.
- They have programs already set but have to take
- Can use an iPad to adjust settings throughout the process.
- Candidates should be comfortable working with technology.Wetlab
- Must be comfortable inspecting and wearing aprons glasses and
additional PPE because may work with chemicals.
- No experience with chemicals is required, just must be open to
- They will be inspecting parts in the process (visual and
dimensional), to ensure only conforming parts move forward to the
- They will use a microscope that projects onto a monitor.
- Performs visual and dimensional inspections of parts coming out
of the wet lab.
- Ensure only conforming parts ship to the customer.
- Once confirmed to be conforming, count out (mostly weigh
counting) and pack the parts up in clean protective packaging in
preparation for shipping.Skills:Laser Operator, Operator, Quality,
Production, Inspect, Quality Control, QA, Machine Operator,
Assembly, Food Service, Manufacturing, Packaging, Medical Device,
Hand Tool, Medical Assembly, Microscope, Cleanroom.Experience
Level:Entry LevelPlease contact Daniel Simonick at and dsimonick
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Davis , Operators, Other , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...