Warehouse Team Lead (Case Pick / 1pm Shift / $18 per hr. and up)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Company Overview Are you capable of coaching and training Warehouse
Associates to perform at their highest potential? If so, this
position may be for you! Our mission is to build our cities and
keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers
with the goods they need to make this happen. Shift: Monday -
Friday, 1:00pm-finish (overtime is subject to business needs)
Location: 3050 Ramco St,West Sacramento,CA,95691 In this job,
you'll do things like:
- Lead a team of 10-20 lower level warehouse associates by
- Coach and train warehouse associates on the proper execution of
warehouse duties; ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Motivate the team to meet productivity and accuracy goals.
- Safely operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking,
staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet jacks, or
other machinery in order to complete tasks such as unloading,
sorting, staging and transporting products.
- May also complete tasks such as palletizing, shipping, and data
entry. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Must-haves to apply for
- At least 1-2 years of warehouse experience with 6 months or
more in a leadership experience.
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system) What
will give you an edge:
- Experience operating forklifts, cherry pickers, or similar
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Perform general warehouse operations and support management
by acting as first line of assistance for associates. Dependent on
volume/size of the facility, may have specialized tasks or have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coaches and trains lower level warehouse associates on the
proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and
procedures are followed.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is
qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery in order to
complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet
jacks, or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as
unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products.
- Verifies and enters data into the system.
- Maintains condition of work area.
- Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull
correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity
and accuracy goals.
- May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory,
order layout, data entry, and load trucks considering cubic weight,
size and characteristics of load. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications \#Ind PRID PRID151 Job Locations
US-CA-West Sacramento - US-CA-Citrus Heights - US-CA-Davis Posted
Date 2 weeks ago (7/14/2020 9:27 PM) Job ID 2020-38514 Business
Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote
Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code
95691 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action
Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or
any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Davis , Warehouse Team Lead (Case Pick / 1pm Shift / $18 per hr. and up), Professions , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!