Posted on: May 1, 2021
Title: Manufacturing Technician Location: Davis, CA Shift: 7am
or 10am start time, M-F (occasional paid overtime) General
- Produces components and products for the cell culture media
market. Involves production of media and bags including;
setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment;
following aseptic procedures; documenting actions. Job Duties:
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule;
studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements;
assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing cleaning-in-place CIP ,
servicing-in-place SIP , and cleaning out-of-place COP ; conducting
operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment;
observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls;
calculating concentrations preset , dilutions, and yields; adhering
to aseptic filtering and filling procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current
good manufacturing practices cGMP , and standard operating
procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and
records of equipment and batches.
- Follow SOP.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs unassisted will be required at times.
Skills and Competencies:
- Required: Attention to detail, thoroughness, good documentation
skills, time management and multitasking ability, ability to follow
Standard Operating Procedures, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Preferred: Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing
Quality, Production Planning sterile technique, PLC controlled
automated equipment. Requirements:
- Bachelors degree and/or AA 2+ years of relevant laboratory
- Notes Shift: 8 hour day. 7 or 10AM start. Overtime twice a
week. Why Kelly -- ? Kelly-- Science & Clinical is your connection
to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire
talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly -- At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce,
including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals
with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender
identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Davis , Bio-Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!