CDL A Seasonal Local Tanker Driver near Sacramento
Company: Button Transportation Inc
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Immediately hiring Local CDL A Tanker Drivers - Consistent
Routes, Home Every Night, Excellent Pay and Benefits!Hiring within
a reasonable driving radius of the following cities: Yuba City,
Vacaville, DixonOur fertilizer and harvest transportation work is
the backbone of our business. At Button Transportation, "we help
farmers reap what we help them sow." As a seasonal driver for the
agri-business support team, you will deliver liquid and dry
fertilizer products to farms during planting season (Mid-March to
June 2021). Compensation
- Seasonal drivers average $800 - $1,600 per week. Motivated
drivers can make more.
- Paid weekly - 25% of each load; percentage increases each year
- Number of loads 1-12. Average is 4-5 pending on customer
- $100 Driver Referral Bonus Program Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effectively starts after 30
- 401K program with 50% company match!
- When the season ends, other employment opportunities, may be
- We promote from within and encourage long term employees.
- In the event, no opportunities are available, you will be
eligible for unemployment benefits with Cobra.
- Paid orientation and Cargo Tank training! – Full day in
classroom and 3 days in the field.
- Will hire out of school! Given our highly diversified service
offerings, entry level drivers can expand their skills throughout
the year carrying a variety of products with different equipment to
accelerate their career.
- Take the truck home program with reasonable parking Routes &
- Reliable home time every night
- Shift/Schedule – Typical work is sun-up to sun-down. Rare night
work. Button is a 24-hour operation allowing drivers to work as
much as they desire and encourages drivers to work 5-6 days a
- Go to retail stores and deliver direct to the fields
- Support the agri-business planting season making liquid and dry
fertilizer deliveries in a Cargo tank truck from mid-March through
- No touch freight being a cargo tank, connect hose, open product
valves, monitor the loading and unloading
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years old
- New drivers welcome
- Endorsements: Tanker/Hazmat/Doubles. Willing to work with
drivers willing to obtain before season starts
- Good MVR and safe driving record, including no BACs, DUIs,
DWIs, or licensing suspensions for moving violations in the past 5
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements
and pass all CFI certification class testing and requirements
- Have legal right to work and live in the United States
- Prefer to hire within a 50 mile radius of Yuba City, Vacaville,
Fairfield, Dixon or be willing to relocate for this position.
Keywords: Button Transportation Inc, Davis , CDL A Seasonal Local Tanker Driver near Sacramento, Professions , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!