Company: CTL Management
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Who We Are:CTL Management, Inc. is a leading West Coast property
management company with over 35 years of experience managing
apartment communities. With almost 10,000 apartments in Oregon,
California and Washington, CTL Management is currently seeking
entry level Maintenance Technicians to join our team of
professionals. No experience is needed. A good life begins with a
good company. Why CTL is the right place for you:Are you looking to
become the best version of yourself? We prioritize investing in our
employees and watching them grow. We also offer competitive
financial incentives and a vibrant company culture.
- Career Growth-Almost all our management positions come from
internal promotions. We take pride in promoting our employees from
- Rent Discount, Commissions, Paid Holidays.
- Raise Potential-Employees are eligible for a raise after 90
days and annually.
- Semi-Annual Bonus Program.
- Profit Sharing Program.
- 401K Program- We will match 20%!
- Internal training programs that will give you a chance to stand
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program-We want to invest in you and help
- Strong Company Culture- One of our core values is to celebrate
success! Annual events include a Holiday party, Summer Picnic,
bowling tournament, golf tournament, year-round Just for Fun
contests, and more. What We Are Looking For: No experience? No
problem! CTL Management is currently seeking entry level
Maintenance Technician candidates throughout the Sacramento-Metro
area. We will train you to become a successful team member with our
hands-on training, continuing education programs and we will even
provide a basic tool set. Have experience? Great! We offer a higher
starting wage for those with job related experience. Diversity and
InclusionWe embrace the diversity and individuality of our
employees and we believe that each person deserves equality,
inclusion, empowerment, and respect in the workplace. When these
principles are met, our company performs at its highest level
fulfilling our purpose of providing communities with quality
housing and business space.At CTL Management we are committed to:
- Respecting and valuing individual, cultural, and other
- Supporting diverse perspectives and ideas.
- Equitable treatment and elimination of discrimination.
- Empowering our employees by providing educational
opportunities.'Basic Job Functions:
- Maintain the property s exterior to enhance overall curb
- Assist in all types of maintenance such as painting, apartment
turnover, and servicing apartment homes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- On-call duties in accordance with scheduling and handling
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Property Manager as
deemed appropriate to meet goals and objectives established for the
- Pass a pre-employment background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana).
- Have a current driver s license.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Weekend work availability.EducationRequired
- High School or Equivalent or betterLicenses &
- Driver's LicenseSkillsPreferred
- Dependability and Reliability
- Customer ServiceBehaviorsPreferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Associated topics: athletic, backfill, crew, grounds maintenance,
jardinero, maintenence, mower, rug, tree maintenance, trimmer
Keywords: CTL Management, Davis , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!