Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $84,000 - Up to $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,180-$1,440 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 230375Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Western 11 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Stockton, CA. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Work-life balance - Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on
the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and
friends. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Davis , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11, Professions , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...