Sales Advisor (Seasonal)
Company: Office Depot
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Overview At Office Depot Inc., the Sales Advisor - Seasonal is a
part-time role providing exceptional customer service by performing
duties such as cashier, logistics support, stocking, restocking,
down stocking, inventory control, cleaning the store, and
protecting company assets. The Sales Advisor - Seasonal will
quickly build and maintain customer relationships and become a
trusted advisor by utilizing basic training of Technology
products/services and print offerings. The Sales Advisor - Seasonal
will demonstrates a passion for the brand, technology products,
furniture, print, and other services/products offered to our
customers. The Sales Advisor - Seasonal will utilize Office Depot
Inc's proven sales principles to proactively engage customers to
drive the sales of our total offerings and properly assess customer
needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. The essential
functions of this position may require you to consent to periodic
comprehensive background checks conducted by a third-party.
Primary/Key Responsibilities * Provides exceptional customer
service by performing duties as cashier, provides logistics
support, stocking, restocking, down stocking, inventory control,
cleaning the store, and protecting company assets.
* Performs merchandise-related activities to ensure merchandise
presentation guidelines are met through implementing plan-o-gram
changes and updates, merchandise set and price changes. Sets weekly
ads, including price changes, and any associated updates to store
* Follows the established sorting and stocking guidelines and
completes freight processes. Ensures freight sorting area is
organized and setup in accordance with guidelines. Scans,
investigates, and fills inventory lows and outs daily.
* Proactively acknowledges and engages every customer to ensure a
positive customer experience. Utilizes and understands the selling
program to promote the sale of the best solution as well as
additional product and/or services solutions. Maintains awareness
of planned advertisements and promotions.
* Able to evaluate the customer's needs to determine what
additional offerings or services that a customer may need in
addition to determining if a customer should be referred to the
Contract Sales organization.
* Works to develop personal selling skills and specialized product
knowledge through sales and service tools provided. Drives
* Technology, Tech Services, Furniture and Print sales by
supporting all related current programs, new product launches and
* Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and
practices and supports company loss prevention efforts.
* Successful completion of Tech, Print, and other applicable
training and continued education in these areas is expected, up to
and including designated certifications, if required
* Performs others duties as assigned. Education & Experience * High
School diploma or equivalent education is preferred
* Retail sales experience preferred
* Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, which
are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
and other employees.
* Must possess the ability to use technology and print equipment
applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete
* Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through
POS register system
* Basic computer skills
* Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete
documentation, utilize training tools and process inventory.
* Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Must be adaptable to a changing environment
* Must possess ability to work with computers to process
information/inventory through computer systems.
* Must enjoy interacting with people Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which
includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to
move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration
for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. How
To Apply Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on
each page. When you have completed the application, click the
submit button. Equal Employment Opportunity The company is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all
employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Office Depot, Davis , Sales Advisor (Seasonal), Sales , Davis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!